Our aim is to help our members achieve their running goals, in a friendly and supportive environment. Whether your interest is in training, races, or simply social running to keep fit, then Barking Road Runners is the club for you!
The objective of our Club is the promotion of amateur running. We do this by:
• encouraging participation in and enjoyment of running and racing at all distances;
• celebrating achievement at both individual and Club level and in team events;
• sharing preparation, training and coaching for running and racing;
• encouraging good fellowship amongst Club members; and
• promoting and assisting in the promotion of running events in the local region.
If you have any questions about our club, then please don’t hesitate to contact us, either by using this form or by calling our club captain Rob on 07840 653602. If you are interesting in joining, see our How to Join Us page [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]