Each year the members of Barking Road Runners vote on the club’s official charity for the following twelve months. In recent years we’ve been proud to support the work done by Richard House Children’s Hospice. We have raised over £80,000 for Richard House since it became our Club Charity in 2004.
Marathon Training Plan
Marathon training plan for the London Marathon 2020
Pace and BMI Calculator
GPS and mapping tools
Want to map a training route online? Here are some sites that allow you to do just that.
BRR regularly participates in the following leagues:
- Chingford League (Facebook group)
- ELVIS or “East London fiVe Inter-club Series” (Facebook group)
- South Essex Cross-Country League (Facebook page)
Some of our runners also take part in some of the cross-country races organised by:
- the Essex County Athletic Association (Facebook page)
- the South of England Athletic Association (Facebook page)