The third race in the 2018-19 South Essex Cross Country League competition, organised by Pitsea Running Club. There’s more than one tree, and there’s certainly more than one hill!
- £2 entry fee per runner (The Committee has agreed to meet this cost for BRR members).
- Minimum age on the day of the race is 17.
- Second-claimers taking part in the final race will only score if they’ve also taken part at another League race during the same season.
- 1st division scoring is 7 men (incl 2 vets) and 4 women (incl 1 vet).
- 2nd division scoring is 6 men (incl 2 vets) and 4 women (incl 1 vet).
Remember, free tea and cake afterwards for all runners.